Are you a champion who embraces challenges?
"I chose to apply to Jarbo because I wanted to get an insight into the process of marketing from start to finish. I felt like it was a really good learning environment from the start."
Brooklyn Halbig, 2022-23 Intern
Current Intern Opportunities:
Working in close collaboration with senior staff, the intern will be exposed to all aspects of the marketing process, including research, strategy, design, documentation, testing, and measurement.
- Current enrollment in a Graphic Design degree program or similar discipline with relevant coursework.
- Current senior or recent college graduates preferred.
- Ability to execute multiple projects with tight deadlines, while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of brand.
- Proven sense of design, layout, composition, color and typography.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Photography and video experience is a plus.
- Website design/HTML knowledge a plus.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist in creating and updating marketing materials including brochures, flyers, newsletters, emails, promotional materials, etc.
- Daily office tasks including answering phones, greeting clients, supporting senior staff, etc.
- Actively participate in brainstorming/concept development sessions for key projects.
Compensation: college credit, hourly employee ($10 per hour)
Dates: 12 weeks; Minimum of 25 hours per week during regular business hours of 8am-5pm.
Related skills: graphic design, website design, content creation, content writing, social media, email marketing, marketing, creative thinking
Preferred technical knowledge: Adobe Creative Suite (Minimum: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign), Microsoft programs, ability to work on a Mac computer.
- Part-time, seasonal employment – minimum 25 hours per week for 12 weeks.
- Company-sponsored events.
- Weekly job training and development.
- Real world experience.
- Potential option for full-time employment.